Job opportunity in Samsung Electronics, Iran Branch / Position: Marketing Manager
- Analyze market status, conducting market research and market monitoring.
- Strategic planning for marketing activities: ATL & BTL budget planning with ROI.
- Overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Marketing communication & branding.
- Continuous analysis of customer's status.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market whether B2B or B2C.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products.
- Develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Marketing certificate and university degree followed by a minimum of three years of professional services in marketing and sales leadership role. MBA is an added value.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English(Verbal & Writing)
We invite you to send us your resume to:
آدرس ایمیل جهت جلوگیری از رباتهای هرزنامه محافظت شده اند، جهت مشاهده آنها شما نیاز به فعال ساختن جاوا اسكریپت دارید